Friday, January 8, 2010

Charles Phoenix's Cherpumple & The Cherpumple Trifle

A couple nights before Christmas, Nick showed me this awesome video created by Charles Phoenix called The Cherpumple (WATCH IT!!)

We were instantly motivated and came up with our own adaption!
We created the Cherpumple Trifle!!


Layers of Spiced cake, Whipped cream, Pumpkin pie filling, Cranberry pie filling, and Chocolate mousse!!

This is me serving the Cherpumple Trifle!


***After Christmas I posted our triumph onto Charles Phoenix's website. They not only created a page for our submission, but Charles Phoenix himself responded to it!!

"What can I say????….I think this is BRILLIANT and truly inspired!" - Charles Phoenix

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That looks and must have tasted incredible, you are amazing!

JMoCrow said...

it was absolutely out of this world. BRILLIANT indeed, Charles Phoenix!!!!!!!